There is a place...

There is a place like no place on earth.
A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger!
Some say to survive it, you need to be mad as a hatter.
Which luckily...
...I am.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The First Blog


I became interested in the Tim Burton's Mad Hatter long before the movie even came out. I mean obsessed. Pictures, videos, the works. I decided that it would be completely awesome to get together the Mad Hatter costume as a project. But just buying a costume from a store is not good enough for me. I wanted it to be as screen accurate as possible. So I started simple. The hat....

A couple days later, I had this...

And I'm still working on it. I know it's not 100% like Johnny Depp's hat, but I like it. this fabric just screamed, "BUY ME!!!!!" So I did. It's just unique. In one light it's teal, in another it's gold, and in another it's blue. Curious, oh curious. And it hasn't stopped there....

No comments:

Post a Comment